COVID-19 Policy Update
- YES! I am accepting NEW clients! Please contact me via email OR text message for fastest response.
- Upon your arrival, text “arrive” to 919-263-0567 then remain in your car. I will return a confirmation text saying, “I’m ready” when my previous client exits and I have disinfected my loft.
- ALL clients will be REQUIRED to wear a mask which attaches behind the ears (not tied around the back of your head) to and during the entire duration of your appointment. If you arrive to your appointment without one, I will NOT be able to provide your service.
- I am now allowed to double book. This means that I can now take more than one client at a time. For example, if you come in for a color and you have a 30-45 minute processing time, I can fit another client in for a hair cut or color while you process. If you are comfortable with this, please let me know at the time of booking. If you like to schedule your children's haircuts while your color is processing, you may now do so. Both of you will need to be wearing masks at all times. If you bring someone with you to your appointment, that person will now be allowed to sit in my salon while I perform your service as long as they wear their mask.
- All children with an appointment must have their hair washed and dried prior to entering the salon.
- If you are sick, are not feeling up to par, or believe you may have been exposed to contagion, PLEASE text me and reschedule your appointment at 919-263-0567
**Please Note: when you arrive for your appointment, I will be performing a health screening where I will ask you a series of questions and take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 or higher MUST reschedule their appointment. If at any time, you have a question or need to cancel/reschedule your appointment, PLEASE text me or go online. DO NOT EMAIL ME! I can’t respond to emails during the workday, but I do see each text and respond as time allows.
- My part in keeping you, your families, your friends, my co-workers, my family, my friends, and myself safe during this period will always be to wear a mask, keep my salon door closed to prevent unnecessary exposure to others, and disinfect my salon after each and every client. Salon Lofts owners are sharing the responsibility to wipe down and spray door handles/knobs as well as keep the bathroom disinfected throughout the day.
- You will be required to wash your hands in the bathroom once you enter the building.
**Please Note: I WILL have hand sanitizer available in my loft for use in my studio.
- ALL forms of payment are accepted. If you plan on using a credit card, please sign into the salon wifi, as this still a contactless form of payment. You will receive a text message with a link to finish your check out.
**Salon Wifi Information:
Network Name - slnet
Password - slnetpass (please note this is all lowercase, no capital letters)
It is best if you book your appointment at least 3 weeks in advance. Groups and wedding parties should be scheduled at least 4 to 6 months in advance for peek bridal season dates (May-October).
While I do my best to have all appointments ran on time, there will be times when a preceding client treatment may exceed its scheduled duration and put me behind schedule. I will make every possible effort to keep you from waiting.
Unfortunately, I do not accept walk-in clients, however, I do occasionally take appointments for day-of if my schedule allows it. I cannot guarantee that a time slot will be available for day-of clients, so I do recommend that you make all appointments in advance.
My salon software has been updated! What this means is that ALL appointments must be reserved with a credit card - NO EXCEPTIONS! You only have to set this up one time. In the event you have a new card, please let me know and we can update that for you. Your card will not be charged at this time, it is simply to hold and secure the appointment time for you. However, please note that I do require a MINIMUM of 24 hours notice prior to canceling, otherwise you will be charged a fee. The fees are 50% of the scheduled service for cancellations made within a 24 hour period and 100% of the scheduled service for no-call/no-showed appointments.
I understand that there are times when you may be running late. Please give me a call or text me if you will be more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment so I can arrange the schedule for your service as well as the services for those scheduled after your appointment. If, for whatever reason, you are running more than 15 minutes late I may need to reschedule your appointment or modify your service(s).
Please understand that my time is valuable and so is yours. In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, please be sure to give me a 24-hour notice. This allows other guests to book an appointment during that time slot. Any appointments that are canceled without a 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the scheduled service(s) charges. After the 3rd time that you cancel less than 24-hours in advance or no-call/no-show, you will also be required to pay a $50 deposit in order to reschedule your appointment.
Cancellation notices must be given earlier for some services such as Bridal Packages. Any appointments that are 'no-call/no-show' will be subject to 100% of the scheduled service(s) charges.
I accept cash and all major credit cards. Sorry no checks.
All products purchased in the salon are 100% guaranteed within 15 days of purchase for a full refund as long as the product is un-opened and 30 days of purchase for credit as long as there is more than 50% of the product remaining. Educating you and ensuring your satisfaction is a vital part of my philosophy. I want you to have the products that best suit your needs. Please note that product credit can only be used towards other products, not services.
I want you to be happy and satisfied with the service I provide. I do not offer refunds on services, but I am happy to take the opportunity to make things right. If your service does not meet your expectations for any reason, return within 14 days and I will perform any service necessary to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. I cannot, however, perform any correction(s) if the client chooses to visit another salon before allowing me to correct the problem.
My bridal packages include and are limited to one "trial session" only which are described above as preparation makeup applications with false eyelashes and preparation of bridal style. Additional trial sessions are available for a la carte pricing. My bridal packages require a reservation prior to the appointment date. To reserve your bridal dates, I collect a $200 non-refundable deposit for all bridal services including applicable travel fees. All cancellations must be submitted in writing/email at least 90 days prior to the bride's first reservation date. Full payment must be received one week prior to the day of the wedding. Finally, please note that any/all services performed within Little Shop of Hairdos, must be performed by a licensed professional only. I am unable to allow participants to fo their own services within my establishment without a valid license.
Gratuities are not included in services provided or gift certificate purchases. Gratuities are always appreciated and I thank you for your thoughtfulness as well as your support.
Gift certificates are available for your gift giving convenience and are offered in any amount of $25 of more. Gift certificates do not include gratuities and are not redeemable for cash.
All pricing is based on time and product used to perform each service. Listed pricing are starting prices only and pricing is subject to increase if additional time or product is needed to accommodate your particular desired end result. If you have any questions on specific pricing, please feel free to ask me prior to your service.