- Nourishing and replenishing conditioning treatment
- Repairs dry or damaged hair
- Supremely smooth and glossy results
We have an in-salon ritual: first we shampoo the hair before giving the client a scalp and head massage working the product into the mid-lengths and ends. We then heat up a towel with hot water, wrap it up, and leave it like that for 10 minutes. This will thoroughly repair dry or damaged hair, especially when finished with a conditioner or preparation spray.
It’s lightweight so you can have a volume blow dry the same day as you’ve had a treatment. It can also be used on mid-lengths as a pre-toner treatment.
- Everybody - the mask is perfect for treating all types of hair.
- In particular someone with dry, damaged hair that is in need of reparation.
Often people don't know the difference between a treatment mask and a daily conditioner, believing it simply masks the hair to soften it. However, using our Treatment Masque every 7 to 10 days is the ultimate way to ensure your hair remains healthy and looking amazing, no matter what you do with it.
The Treatment Masque contains a natural oxidant that penetrates the cuticle and lets in results-driven ingredients to feed the cortex and repair the hair. It cross links on drying producing protective film, keeping cuticle well hydrated without the heaviness.
After using the mask, rinse the product out thoroughly after 10 or 15 minutes and then put on a surface conditioner or our preparation spray to close the cuticle down. You'll see noticeable results with your hair looking and feeling amazing.
ºT-1 Intensive Treatment Masque
All products are 100% guaranteed within 15 days of purchase for a full refund as long as the product is un-opened and 30 days of purchase for credit as long as there is more than 50% of the product remaining. Educating you and ensuring your satisfaction is a vital part of my philosophy. I want you to have the products that best suit your needs. Please note that product credit can only be used towards other products, not services.
- Plant-based proteins - strengthens, repairs and protects.
- Moisturising lipids
- Wheatgerm oil - locks in moisture and keeps the cuticle well hydrated.
- Natural oxidant - the oxidant is what pushes the cuticle open and allows the product to work, unlike most masks we don't use a chemical oxidant. Instead we create a natural oxidant by heating up the product to almost boiling point and rapidly spin it to induce the oxygen.