- Breathes new life into dry, stressed hair
- Intensifies your natural shine without coating
- Anti-static & anti-flyaway
Apply an almond-sized amount to your hand and massage into wet hair with your fingertips, focusing solely on the scalp and root area. The rich lather running through the mid lengths and ends is enough to cleanse the rest of your hair. Rinse out.
Combine with our Hydrate Conditioner for best results.
- Anybody who has lightened their hair beyond its natural base (which causes dryness) - i.e. those who have bleached or lifted their hair.
- Anybody with open hair cuticles - i.e. curly hair, dry and brittle hair, sensitive or damaged hair.
Many people struggle with dry, stressed hair so we wanted to create a product that is all about moisturising.
Our new, improved formula is now sulphate and paraben-free but, unlike most sulphate & paraben-free shampoos, it retains a nourishing, creamy texture and lathers up perfectly.
It is packed with moisture-rich ingredients to retain optimum hydration and intensify its natural shine.
H²-1 Hydrate Shampoo
All products are 100% guaranteed within 15 days of purchase for a full refund as long as the product is un-opened and 30 days of purchase for credit as long as there is more than 50% of the product remaining. Educating you and ensuring your satisfaction is a vital part of my philosophy. I want you to have the products that best suit your needs. Please note that product credit can only be used towards other products, not services.
- Jojoba oil - rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen and nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Meadowfoam seed oil - due to long chain fatty oils content, it cannot be absorbed and instead forms a protective coating on the hair, helping to retain moisture for longer.
- Sugar beet extract - contains betaine, an amino acid that retains moisture and acts as an anti-irritant.
Finished with the universally-adored Electric Fragrance. Your hair will not only smell amazing, but it will look and feel revived and full of vitality.