- Extremely moisturising without weighing the hair down
- Anti-static & anti-flyaway
- Doubles as a nourishment treatment
For use as an everyday surface conditioner, rub an almond-sized amount between your fingers. Starting at the mid lengths, smooth the conditioner down to the ends of your hair using the pads of your fingers and your thumb to gently work it in.
Alternatively, if you can leave it on for 10 minutes it will act like a nourishing treatment.
- Anybody using the our Hydrate Shampoo, including:
- Those who have lightened their hair beyond its natural base (which causes dryness) i.e. those who have bleached or lifted their hair.
- People with curly hair, dry and brittle hair, or sensitive/damaged hair.
A premium conditioning system that perfectly compliments our Hydrate Shampoo.
It is fortified with the same natural moisturising and hydrating ingredients as the shampoo
H²-2 Hydrate Conditioner
All products are 100% guaranteed within 15 days of purchase for a full refund as long as the product is un-opened and 30 days of purchase for credit as long as there is more than 50% of the product remaining. Educating you and ensuring your satisfaction is a vital part of my philosophy. I want you to have the products that best suit your needs. Please note that product credit can only be used towards other products, not services.
- Jojoba oil - rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen and nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Meadowfoam seed oil - due to a long chain fatty oils content it cannot be absorbed and instead forms a protective coating on the hair helping to retain moisture for longer.
- Sugar beet extract - contains betaine, an amino acid that retains moisture and acts as an anti-irritant.
- Wheat proteins - increase the strength of the hair and reduce breakage.
All these ingredients combine to improve the hair fibre flexibility and elasticity, leaving you with beautifully soft and shiny hair as a result.